Gas & Particulate
The FM-9- ABNI Air Monitors assure safety against airborne radioactivity contamination by means of constant check with alarm and record capability.
It provides integrated exposure information and can provide hard copy via external printer or computer. It is a complete system and may be expanded per need with modules of the FM-9 series.
The FM-9- ABNI may be used to monitor stack effluent down to EPA levels as well as hoods, glove box or workplace air.
HOSPITALS: Protect workers, patients & the public.
- Use as Iodine Monitor for thyroid assessment & treatment areas
- Use as a Positron Monitor for all PET scan facilities.
- Use as a Tc-99m DTPA Air Monitor for areas where bone scans and DTPA lung function studies take place.
POWER PLANTS: Protect Workers & the community
- Use in radiation building.
- Use in containment.
- Use in the chemistry lab.
- For detection of Iodine & other radio chemicals.
NATIONAL LABORATORIES: Protect workers & the public
- Sees airborne particulates.
- Sees airborne radio chemicals of all types except Noble Gases